-
September 7th, 2006, 11:54 PM
#1
Donna Cotterman
Guest
When I first started selling on e-bay... I had someone steal my identity. They attempted to sell a BMW and several computer parts. They stole my e-mail and got my customer's email.
I am a creature of habit and they only had my ID for about an hour and a half. I went online and changed their auctions and captured their e-mail address. It was a terrible experience and took about six months to correct. Speed and determination were the only things that saved me from a $22,000.00 loss.
<font color="red">THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO TAKE LIGHTLY OR TO JOKE ABOUT. </font>
If it looks fake... forward it to [email protected] or [email protected].... DO NOT open it. In fact it is better to go to your accounts and have all correspondence sent to your messages on e-bay. Then you will know for sure anything coming to your e-mail at home is FAKE!.
Please listen to Sheila and don't take any chances.
BIG HUGS! ^j^ Mrs.C.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks